Call Centre Agents
Make a difference and get the most out of your job
We’re looking for charismatic communicators to join our team.
- Amazing charity clients
- Fabulous working environment in Surry Hills
- In-depth induction and on-going skills training provided
- Social, supportive and inclusive culture
For 7 years, WAYS Phone has been the leading name in quality fundraising calls in Australia.
Join us for an immediate start and receive comprehensive training and dedicated support to give you every opportunity to succeed in this fun and focused working environment.
Your role as a fundraising agent will be to inspire people to support high profile charities such as Greenpeace, The Smith Family, Save The Children, Indigenous Community Volunteers and World Animal Protection.
What do we require?
- A strong outgoing personality, with clear positive values.
- Available to work full-time hours and to targets.
- An interest in environmental or social issues.
- Mature approach to work and commitment to the role.
- Willingness and desire to learn new skills.
We are offering
- $24.41p/h + Super during your 10-day induction, then $25.26 p/h plus Super, rising to $26.61 p/h plus Super and bonuses after a further 2 weeks if targets are met (OTE $29 p/h +).
- Regular rewards, games and incentives.
- Extensive and ongoing training.
- Fun, supportive workplace that will drive you to succeed.
If you want to be part of a company that is friendly, truly values its staff, and is making a seriously positive impact on the world every day, then this role may be for you. To find out more, forward your resume and a few words about why you’d be right for the role (please include a contact number so we can get in touch).
Working Holiday Visa holders welcome to apply.